Next Generation Battery Power 2013 Asia Pacific Conference
About the event
What is the future in next generation battery power & small fuel cells?
Thanks to the massive explosion and array of mobile devices, smartphones, portable battery banks, micro devices and high powered electric cars and automobiles worldwide, the future for next generation battery power and fuel cells are set to blaze the path ahead with promising possibilities.
The growing worldwide demand for alternative energy production and energy storage systems has created an important need for high-performance lithium-ion batteries. There is world of unlimited opportunities filled with untapped potential as the power industry gear up to lay the roadmap for greater breakthroughs and innovations in batteries.
What are the main applications now and which applications are growing and expected to grow the fastest in the near future?
EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN NEXT GENERATION BATTERY TECHNOLOGY
What to expect?
- What are the latest technologies, chemistries & materials that will improve energy power provision, lower costs in manufacturing and commercial applications?
- What is the future of Lithium ion vs. non-lithium alternative power? What is the future looking like? Where are we commercially?
- How will lithium ion and non-lithium power perform in the advent of devices and automotive that usurp greater energy in the near future of growing consumer demand and usage of devices globally?
- What are the current trends and issues in design, manufacturing, systems, applications in the commercial markets?
- Investments in lithium and non-lithium batteries
What is the next generation battery like, and what is the future for lithium-ion batteries & small fuel cells? What trends are we seeing in this exciting, growing market? Where is the thrust for future demand and developments?
Our conference will also cover these pivotal issues:
- Funding technology advances in battery energy
- Expounding on current technical and market-focused innovations
- Global demand – market overview and focused market sectors
- Fuel cell battery power technology enhancements and breakthroughs
- Developments in hybrid battery and commercial usage
- Nanotechnology & next generation battery
- Glass micro fuel cells
- Understanding the directions the industry is taking & what are the current issues?
- New materials for battery fabrication and architecture
- Costs factors and safety developments via-a-vis performance issues
- Energy storage capacities
- How industry is using these to seize the advantage in outperforming in their device offerings
- Funding and licensing for next generation battery power
We are open for opportunities in sponsorship & exhibition. Get in front of the right crowd and maximize your corporate branding.
Benefits of sponsoring:
- A qualified target audience – maximize your lead generation efforts. Drive your business into the heart of the marketplace. Extend your brand and reach out to senior level decision makers attending the event.
- Maintain close proximity to your market, get great access to the leading influencers in the industry
- Eliminate ineffective marketing efforts – Meet your list of target potential customers in one venue
- Many organizations under one roof – Develop business on a regional & global scale.
We have various branding packages including:
Platinum Sponsorship | Gold Sponsorship | Silver Sponsorship | Lunch Sponsorship | Coffee Break Sponsorship | Document Bag Sponsorship
As no two companies are alike in their requirements, we endeavour to work towards a solution that is best for your requirements and deliver results for you. We are pleased to customize a package that will help meet your KPIs.
Review By: Asher Russell Pte Ltd
SPONSOR & EXHIBIT
Maximize your corporate visibility, invest in growth and reap tangible outcomes.
Contact us for a no-obligation proposal of sponsorship options based on your requirements. Besides our standard packages, we are pleased to customize according to your needs.
- Mobile E-Commerce Strategy 2013 Asia Pacific Conference
- Next Generation Battery Power 2013
- Pre-filled Syringes 2013
- Smart TV & Multi-screen Advertising Strategies 2013
- Mobile Advertising Vietnam 2013 Conference
- Clinical Trials Taiwan 2013
- Mobile Commerce & Mobile Advertising Indonesia
- MVNO Strategies 2013
- Human Capital & Talent Management for Oil & Gas Industry